INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ryndock E, Robison R, Meyers C. Susceptibility of HPV16 and 18 to high level disinfectants indicated for semi -critical ultrasound probes. J Med Virol. Published online 13 Nov 2015. DOI 10.1002/jmv.24421.
- Meyers, J., et al., Susceptibility of high-risk human papillomavirus type 16 to clinical disinfectants.J Antimicrob Chemother, 2014.
- Vickery K, et al. Evaluation of an automated high-level disinfection technology For ultrasound transducers. J Infect Public Health (2013), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2013.09.008
- Johnson et al., Evaluation of a Hydrogen Peroxide-Based System for High-Level Disinfection of Vaginal Ultrasound Probes, Journal of Ultrasound Medicine, 32:1799-804, 2013.
- Ofstead, CL et al., Endoscope reprocessing methods: A prospective study on the impact of human factors and automation. Gastroenterology Nursing, 33:304–11, 2010
- Combs CA, Fishman A. A proposal to reduce the risk of transmission of human papilloma virus via transvaginal ultrasound. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016 Jul;215(1):63-7
- Ngu A, McNally G, Patel D, Gorgis V, Leroy S, Burdach J. Reducing Transmission Risk Through High-Level Disinfection of Transvaginal Ultrasound Transducer Handles. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2015;36(5):581-4.
- Sabeena S, Bhat P, Kamath V, Arunkumar G. Possible non-sexual modes of transmission of human papilloma virus. The journal of obstetrics and gynaecology research. 2017 Feb 6. doi: 10.1111/jog.13248.